Accessibility Statement for the Living Table website
This is an accessibility statement from Living Table United Church of Christ.
Measures to support accessibility
Living Table United Church of Christ takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Living Table website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Living Table website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Living Table website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Living Table website:
- Phone: (612) 405-1154
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 5011 S 31st Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55417
- Postal Address: 5011 S 31st Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55417
We try to respond to feedback within two business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Living Table website is designed to be compatible with modern web browsers and assistive technologies.
The Living Table website is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 5 years
- Internet Explorer on any device
Accessibility of the Living Table website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Living Table website , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Living Table website:
- Comments from website visitors: uploaded images may not have text alternatives. Because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions, we monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the “report issue” form below if you encounter an issue.
- The Bulletin documents (in both Word and PDF formats) uploaded each week do not meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). If you are unable to access the bulletin that we share, please contact us to let us know what you need specifically. We will make you a custom file that allows you to access the content. You can use the “report issue” form below. Please note that we are working on making the bulletin downloads WCAG compliant and appreciate your patience in the short term.
Living Table United Church of Christ assessed the accessibility of the Living Table website by the following approaches:
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on 6 April 2022.