A note from Barb Geiger on behalf of the New Branches Property Team
Thank you for all your efforts at out NB Earth Day cleanup! We really knocked it out of the park!
Highlights of our day:
- Removed vines from the east side of the school building
- Removed vines from the courtyard fence
- Trimmed the scrub tree in the courtyard (Larry and Lana, thanks for tackling this earlier in the week)
- Cleared the courtyard of leaves, branches, grit and other debris
- Removed broken tree limbs all over the property
- Removed many bags of leaves stashed by the garage (late fall raking)
- Fixed the rock garden in the courtyard
This checked off a number of our priorities for 2023!
A big thanks to Ginny Rudloff for the delicious meal and hospitality!
Many hands make light work!
-Barb, on behalf of New Beanches Property Team
Unless otherwise specified, all content on this site is copyrighted by the author, when designated, or by Living Table United Church of Christ. This means that you cannot copy-and-paste content from this website to reuse it elsewhere without express written permission. Brief excerpts up to 30 total words may be quoted with citation and a link back to this exact URL. All images are copyrighted and may not be used elsewhere. With any questions, please contact us. You can still share everything from this site by sharing a link to the exact page of interest. What is prohibited by this policy and standard U.S. copyright law is reusing or republishing our content without permission.